Monday, April 27, 2009

Hoop Wear


I am excited to announce that I have teamed up with a local artist and hoop enthusiast, Joel Traylor III to create some fun hoop related t-shirts and I wanted to give you an advanced preview of the designs. I have just placed an order and they should be ready to rock by the Hoop Convergence (May 8-10). If you are interested in one, I am giving $5 off if ordered before the Hoop Covergence. I have a special vision of a mass of DC hoopers showing off our pride by rocking out the DC themed shirt.

Design 1: DC Hoopin' ($35 or $30 before the Convergence) available in S, M, L on long camisole style tank in eggplant. I am currently only creating a womens version of this shirt unless there is significant male interest.

I'm still trying to decide what color to print lime green, white, gray, blue, decisions decisions. Any ideas?

Design #2 Hoop Zen
($25 or $20 before Hoop Convergence) Available in womens style tank S,M,L or as mens shirt L

1 comment: